Tuesday 3 June 2014

DAVID MATSANGA EXPOSES HOW NCIC CHAIRPERSON ..MARY OMBARA CALLED UHURU AND RUTO PIGS IN UGANDA


BREAKING NEWS FROM KAMPALA....BY DAVID MATSANGA

WHEN YOU CALL A PRESIDENT WHO APPOINTED YOU A PIG AND THIEVE IN A FOREIGN LAND IS THIS HATE SPEECH OR GOOD SPEECH .

In a recent Kampala media meeting in front Ugandan journalist during break time and present were state House officials Mr Denis Itumbi, Munyori, and some Senior government officials this same so called Chairperson Miss or Mrs Mary Ombara of this NCIC called President Uhuru Kenyatta "a pig and a thief "when Kenyan officials were present. She said in her own "her words you elected these two pigs and thieves that why our country is like this" Now Mrs Mary Ombara has chosen to take on the only pillar of the same so called thieves internationally and wants Matsanga to be destroyed on the same orders of "baba"group that has been at the fore front of calling for Matsanga's arrest. I will produce these "tapes to prove that she is worse than matsanga" You touch me you rattle me and i will defend my name as my face book has all my facts . I have never , never, never called on tribes to fight


Tags:

0 Responses to “ DAVID MATSANGA EXPOSES HOW NCIC CHAIRPERSON ..MARY OMBARA CALLED UHURU AND RUTO PIGS IN UGANDA ”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

© 2013 KENYA TIMES DAILY . All rights reserved.