Sunday 8 June 2014

WHY NIS IS ON #DENNIS ITUMBIS TOES,,,READ DETAILS HERE....kenya times daily

Earlier today an article that was published by the daily nation on their website claiming that director of digital and diaspora Dennis Itumbi's academic credentials are questionabl;e and that he does not deserve to hold the post of dorector digital..Dennis Itumbi had this to say...  If I forged my papers or forced/blackmailed anybody to do that, why not arrest me?
I am ready to present myself to any police Station to make arrest easier and faster....that is how criminals are and should be handled.
Thanks guys for all the calls and comments, asante KIMC for all the photos sent my way reminds me alot. I cannot respond to all, but you got my appreciation.The report further claims that Dennis Itumbi is a self motivated go getter who uses any means at his disposal to get his way...kenya times daily

Tags:

0 Responses to “ WHY NIS IS ON #DENNIS ITUMBIS TOES,,,READ DETAILS HERE....kenya times daily ”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

© 2013 KENYA TIMES DAILY . All rights reserved.